Get your ticket in our Ticket Shop!
Please mind that orders are binding and cancelations are only possible under the conditions named below.
During the order process, we raise personal data (name, address, e-mail address, payment information) with your consent to handle and process the order and fulfill (pre-) contractual duties. For more information on privacy, please visit pony-events.eu/datenschutz.
- Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Statement
- Ticket Cancellations
- Ticket Upgrades
- Other Changes and Transfer
Please check your spam and junk e-mail folder after your payment.
Here are some FAQ about tickets and our early bird system. If you have any other question or problems, please feel free to contact the ticket support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Terms and Conditions
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail as a PDF file or download link.
- You are responsible to provide a valid e-mail adress and check your spam and junk e-mail folder. If tickets can’t be delivered via e-mail, we may have to cancel the order or charge up to 5 € for shipping and processing costs.
- Cancellations are possible without charge up to 14 days after purchase. For later cancellations, a cancellation fee is charged. Cancellations are no longer possible 8 weeks before the convention.
- If you want your ticket delivered via mail, you will have to cover the shipping costs for certified mail from Germany.
- We might exclude visitors who break the convention rules without any refund. Make sure you have read the rules of conduct.
Please see Terms and Conditions for the complete version. This is only an extract, in case of doubt the full publication counts.
For any questions or enquiries regarding
- booking and handling,
- lost tickets,
- general complaints,
- payment or
as well as any other general questions, please contact email@example.com.
For cancellations, changes or upgrades, please visit our support page.
For complaints regarding data protection, accessibility or equality, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.