Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be some restrictions affecting Everfree Encore. We are working hard to make for a lighthearted experience, but we also have to mind our responsibility for your health and keep compliance with legal standards.
For your own health and safety and the health and safety of others, please follow the rules below to make Everfree Encore a carefree and safe event.
We are optimistic that Everfree Encore can happen as a live event. There will be some rules and restrictions though which can affect the overall experience. We do not only have to comply with current health and safety laws, but also want to keep the infection risk as low as possible to make for a safe event.
Some guests might also not be able to attend in person due to travel restrictions or personal reasons. Those guests will appear via video livestream.
In case the situation or health and safety laws change, we also have to adjust our measures. If Everfree Encore can no longer happen or would cause an unbearingly high infection risk, we might also have to cancel the event (last minute).
We have to register the contact data of all visitors. Forms will be provided via e-mail and at the reception.
Please also use the official COVID-19 alert app to warn others as quickly as possible. We will provide a QR code for check-in. Please note that the Covid-19 Alert App does not replace the registration of visitor data and is just an additional, voluntary tool for quicker alerts.
You have to be either tested, fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 to attend Everfree Encore. To prove this, you either need
- a certificate of an officially recognized COVID-19 test with negative result (not older than 24 hours upon entry),
- a vaccination certificate or
- a proof that you have recovered from a COVID-19 infection (positive PCR test result which must be more than 28 days, but not more than 6 months old).
Apart from this, you unfortunately are not allowed to enter if you
- had close contact to an infected person or a person with a suspicion of infection within 14 days of the event,
- suffer from typical symptoms of COVID-19,
- are quarantined or obligated to quarantine e.g. due to a travel restriction or a positive COVID-19 test,
- got a positive result on a COVID-19 test (including self and quick tests) within 14 days of the event,
- stayed in or travelled through a high risk or variant area  within 14 days of the event or
- are suspected to have a COVID-19 infection.
In those cases, you can cancel your ticket and receive a full refund.
 You can find more on the accepted proofs and documents under https://www.bmjv.de/DE/Themen/FokusThemen/Corona/Verbraucher/SchAusnahmV/SchAusnahmV_node.html
 The high risk and variant areas are listed under https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.html
You may cancel your ticket and receive a full refund, if
- you cannot attend because of the entry restrictions and/or attendance rules,
- you are not allowed to travel to Germany or stay at the venue due to travel restrictions or other local regulations,
- your attendance would cause a health risk due to a disease or disability,
- you live together or have close and/or regular contact with people for whom an infection will cause a health risk,
- you work in a medical profession, a profession with close and/or regular human contact or an essential profession or
- your attendance would cause a high risk for you or others due to any other reason.
You do not need to provide any proof for those reasons. Please mind that we cannot refund any other costs, e.g. travel or hotel costs.
Check-in will be handled much faster than last year. Please mind that we are not able to hand out goodies upon entry – those will be handed out later at the merchandise shop.
If you arrive by car, you can check-in at the Drive-In reception at the parking lot.
Please keep your e-ticket, your QR code in the undo app and your proof of vaccination, testing or recovery ready.
Tickets, merchandise and vouchers for the bar can be bought contactless. We accept most EC cards, credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. For an overview of accepted payment methods, please see this link.
Additionally, payment via PayPal is accepted, especially for larger amounts, at Everfree Encore 2021.
Face masks are required in all closed rooms except from numbered seats within the barn. You can purchase face masks at the merchandise shop.
The stage will be placed next to the camping ground. At the barn, you will find the bar as well as a dining area. Please keep the minimum distance of 1,5 m and mind the markings on the floor.
There will be a check-in required at the stage area and in the barn. In the barn, you will be checked in at a numbered seat.
Please keep a minimum distance of 1,5 m at all times. Exceptions can be made for people from one household or who are traveling together.
Please also mind the direction signs and markings. We have closed a few areas, set distance markings and marked one-way routes to ensure a safe distance without crowdings. The one-way system might change during the day.
The kitchen will offer a breakfast and lunch. In the evening, there will be a barbecue. Food consumption is not allowed at the court, please move to the barn or a remote area on the venue.
The bar will be open during stage times. You are allowed to take drinks with you to the stage area. Glass bottles are forbidden. You can receive consumption cards at the merchandise shop.
At the merchandise shop, FFP2 face masks and self-tests will be sold. Please pay contactless (by card) and keep the minimum distance of 1,5 m.
Buckball may be played as long as the local laws allow sports. Please form your teams out of your regular group if possible.
You can purchase self-tests at the merchandise shop. Please use a self-test at least once during the festival. Our medics can assist with the procedure. You have to report any positive result as soon as possible to the local authorities and to us.
We also recommend a test after you have returned home and another one after approx. 5 days to make sure you did not get infected.
There will be medics at the venue who can assist with the testing procedure or help in any other cases.
Please also mind the general hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth when sneezing or coughing. Throw away handkerchiefs after use.
- Avoid close contact to other people.
- Use disinfectant regularly, especially before and after eating and drinking. Avoid touching your face.
We will provide disinfectant dispensers and disinfect certain surfaces regularly. Our volunteers will ensure that all standards are met.
The named rules count as special rules according to § 10 (11) of our Terms and Conditions. General rules for cancelation and refund apply. We raise, store and process contact data within the boundaries of our privacy statement to comply with legal requirements and for health and safety reasons. More information under https://www.pony-events.eu/legal/.